Monday 16 November 2009

After Crit Week

So my presentation went really well and I have handed in my initial project proposal, which is hopefully of a good standard. Had a good diccusion with other people in my group about my ideas which was helpful. I still really like the idea of making a similar character female and male. The idea of customising items came up also, but I don't want to go into to much detail.


Finished playing Call Of Duty which has some great characters in as always. The story line was slightly confusing and maybe a bit movie like but it was an incredible game. I especially like the character called Ghost, probably just from a visual point of veiw. He has a really cool mask which I will take some inspiration from. its about time I start filling my sketchbook with drawings for my main player character now too, I don't have a scanner though so I'm not sure if I will get chance to put anything up here.


Still a bit stuck on my enviroment ideas, can't get past operating theatre. hmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment