Wednesday 10 February 2010

Meeting

So I had my first meeting on Friday with my tutor (Inga) which was extremely helpful. Only posting up feed-back on it now because I don't have an internet connection in my flat (yes old school) which sucks, but I'll try to update this as much as possible.

So the model seems fine at the moment (I'll get into problems in a minute), but I really need to get back into research seen as I've probably working on my project as the major piece of work. What came up in discussion with Inga is the main problem with my work is that not much research has gone into it, making most things I come across so far biased in my own opinion, so I was given some good sites to begin making a good question-air to make sure my project isn't to biased.

www.surverymonkey.com is where I will build my question-air as it is a good site for this, but I will also try to get users to use the site http://blog.brainhex.com/ which will show how people perceive different games and if they would perfer them or not (debatable but it's a start). This will basically be an area to start my research into the public's opinion on character editors.

No comments:

Post a Comment