Monday, 22 February 2010


At last I managed to sort out the normal maps, took long enough, now I can really speed up my process. Baked out Ambient Occlusion maps and the normals and now I just have to paint on top of them. As soon as I've finished the painting which should just take a couple days I can start throwing out the characters clothes as these should be easy enough to model around him.

I also spent a good part of yesterday fixing the topology again, just making it a lot cleaner and spread out. The arms and hands are still a bit messy but I'm not going to worry to much about that as the renders are coming out fine and the character will be static, plus the tri count is under 10k which was my target in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment